PingJe

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Don't become a STRESSOR!!!!

Waiting for my students is actually a gift for me. I don't know why...but I like waiting for them to come to class and do so many fun things together. Although I have been teaching for 10 years now, the feeling is still the same - nervous and anxious of waiting for my students to enter the class and give their big smiles to me.

Recently I have to deal with so many stressors and I feel a little bit depressed with my surroundings. I feel a bit suffocated and can't really breathe smoothly. It could be that my nemesis is finally here or it could be that I can't take it anymore.

MUET is just around the corner and I'm nervous right now as I have tried my very best to help the students in all aspects as possible. But when the stressor is there smiling at me... I feel exhausted... as I'm dying helplessly right now.

I know... life is a battle...long journey ahead of us. The idea is to live the life to the fullest. But still, I hate those stressors who are just waiting there and wait for me to collapse and then they will be sneering to my face. I hate that Feeling!

I feel blessed to have so many students to help me to ease my heartaches since day one I was here. I feel like I still have them sitting next to me... having fun in English Class whereby they can do mostly anything as long as they are learning the language...

And you know what...I miss them every single day....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud to have you as my teacher..you do cared bout the students and really understand what they felt for every single day living in here...I afraid that I'm gonna miss you so much after leaving this matric next year...:(

sophietarmizi said...

dear anonymous:

don't worry dear....missing people is normal...we do have FB and other ways of communication...:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...