PingJe

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Residence Hotel

Having a short course and the place is quite comfortable. But the food still needs to be reviewed by the management. It is not that I didn't like the food, but the choices were too limited especially during dinner. My first day was quite okay, but the second and third day were not really interesting.

The bedroom was nice and cozy, although some of my colleagues complained that their air conditioner didn't work properly. But still, I like the room and the bathroom - really suit me well.

Here are some pictures (I managed to snap before getting busy with my course):

The beds : really comfy


I like the fact that they provide few interesting TV channels and the  TV was awesome

I love the kettle (I have the same kettle too)
A room with a view : a really nice and  warmth view

You can go to this website if you are interested:

http://www.residenceputrajaya.com.my/





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...