PingJe

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Type of students

Are you a student? What kind of student are you?

It may sound silly, but... there are many types of students around me. Being a teacher for almost ten years now, I have encountered many students with different personalities.

Teaching here in Matriculation College is not the same as teaching secondary schools. The challenge is secondary schools is too much for me to handle. That's why I tried so hard to flee from it.

Types of students that I know...(in secondary and in college)

1. Easy going
2. Like to hang out with me
3. Love to make me angry
4. Some like to make me irritated
5. Like to tease me
6. Love to make me laugh out loud
7. Love my cooking
8. Although they made me angry...they will make the same mistakes -SIGH-
9. Still remember me until now ( a bless)
10. Love me for who I am....

But still... a teacher will always love their students. No matter how irritating they can be, I still adore them...:)
Thanks for being my students wherever you are.

SMK CONVENT JALAN PEEL                            (2003 - 2005)
SMK SERENDAH                                                  (2006)
SMK SERI GARING                                              (2007 - 2011)
KOLEJ MATRIKULASI TEKNIKAL PAHANG   (2011 - ????)

1 comment:

midonz said...

Selamat Hari Guru

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...