PingJe

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Still trying...

After receiving a phone call, my husband looked down without a smile on his face. I asked him what had happened...he just stood still - emotionless.


Later that day, I found out that his beloved mother asked him to find a decent job somewhere in KL - nearer to her. I was really devastated when I heard that particularly ridiculous thing from him. It is not me who is not trying to understand her situation, it is more about her of not letting his only son go to build a family of his own.

For the past ten years I have to endure everything... it is all about me who is not a good daughter-in-law. It has never been about her...

I have kept my mouth shut for the past ten years... I can't take it anymore. What's the point of marrying someone if that person has to live with his parents while his wife is doing everything - ALONE.

I asked him about his decision. He was torn apart - between his mom and his wife. But his decision is final... he cannot stay away from his wife and his children. He wants to have a real family who does everything together, but at the same time... I feel like a useless daughter-in-law... -SIGH-


2 comments:

FiRdUrA said...

Sabar kak,,,situasi akak dan saya tak jauh beza,,but my husband make a final decision,,lucky he cnnot live aprt from us,,,,hope our mil can accept it and understand,,her son have their own life,,,,

sophietarmizi said...

yup true syura....:)

tgh sabar dgn dugaan mendatang. Nasib baik la En. Midon pun kuat jugak...hehehhehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...