PingJe

Monday, June 4, 2012

First day...

Feeling a little bit nervous and anxious...
Waiting for my class to begin. I don't know what to expect, so just cross my finger and enter the class.

Luckily my students arrived with big smiles on their faces. The first class of the first semester begins with all the questions asked by my new students - forced by me of course.

I started to feel a little bit relieved for my new batch of students are just the same like my previous students... they are warm, happy-go-lucky and I can feel the eagerness to study just by listening to their short introduction.

I really hope that they can feel more comfortable learning English throughout these two semesters ... just like my previous students. We had great days, right? Really miss you guys... where ever you are, remember me as I remember you... -SIGH-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...