PingJe

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Sentimental feelings....Dear Students:

It has been a while since I wrote something in my Blog. It is not I don't miss it, but I have so many things to do before my students sit for their final exam this April.

It felt just like yesterday when I first met them. Now, they are going to fly away from their early nest. They are going to further their studies according to their preferences. I can only hope and wish the best for them. InsyaAllah...



Personally... it has been almost a year now for me; being here. The time does fly really fast due to my full time job as a lecturer and also a 'single mother'... I can only meet my husband during the weekends. Although it is quite tiring, I feel happy working here - no more facing the hustle bustle in the morning, no more rushing through the traffic jams and the best part is... no more facing the trouble makers in school. I am in a peaceful place where I can pour out my passion of teaching wholeheartedly.

I do enjoy myself teaching them. They tried so hard to excel in their subjects and also in their personal life. I can only be a part of their amazing journey. I had that kind of journey too... I believe most of us did...
Teaching them fulfil my dream to be a full time teacher - it is not the same when you are in school whereby you have to divide yourself into few posts.

Dear students:
                       I have done my best in delivering everything to you... I hope you will do the best in the final                  
                       exam. I wish you all the best... just call me if you need me or even miss me...:)
                       For sure, I'm going to miss you guys.... E1P1, E1P3, E1P4, C1P5, and C1P6

3 comments:

leare.laa said...

seriously, I will always miss each memory here ...
memories from first met until the end ...
being a student to teacher is the most fun thing in the life here

sophietarmizi said...

leare.laa

thanx....:)

me toooo....this is the best year I've ever had...thanx to u guys...:)

midonz said...

Semoga berjaya dalam exam nanti...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...