PingJe

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Weekend mother...

Being a busy lecturer through the whole long week sometimes is tiring for me. I don't have enough time to play with my kids because my chores don't really end after 5 pm... I have to continue my work as a mother to prepare dinner, to do the laundry (a big pile of dirty clothes) and to look through my children's homework.

Having a little baby is really a bless to me, but recently the price of disposable diapers is quite expensive. Although I have to use those diapers, I bought some washable diapers for my little one. I bought 6 of them with the inner layers to make sure it won't leak while being used.





I do like to use this washable diapers because at the same time I can save a lot of my money even though I'm using it during weekends. I'm helping the environment too... I hope mothers out there can try this cute thing instead of using expensive disposable diapers. We can save our environment too........

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...