PingJe

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Mentor Mentee

Last Friday (13 January 2012), 9.00 pm, we had our gathering as a part of Mentor Mentee Program. I thought I couldn't cook something nice for my Mentee, but surprisingly I managed to cook a big pot of Chicken Rice, a big bowl of fried rice and a big pot of chicken soup. Not to forget a plate bread pudding for desert. All of that was done in one and a half hour...hmm...thanks to my twins who were babysitting after their younger sister while I was busy in the kitchen.


Here are some memorable memories with them...thanks to Hafizul (E1P1) and Shazwan (E1P4) for capturing the beautiful moments that night.










5 comments:

midonz said...

Wah.. Meriah sungguh.. ramainya pengasuh Ardini :D

sophietarmizi said...

ramai sangat....hehehe

WAN1 said...

thanks for the foods teacher !! I appreciate it :)

Muhamad Faisal bin Sabri said...

your welcome shazwan. nanti datang lah lagi ye. hehehehe :P

sophietarmizi said...

wah....dah ada tukang jawabnya....:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...