PingJe

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Benefits of almonds, dates, and raisins....

Absent minded... such a trouble maker! I don't know when it started to happen or when did it happen... but for sure it is messing my life.

Some people say that drinking any water which has an ant  in it will cause you to be absent minded. I do take this advice seriously, but it still happens to me. And some old folks say that if you gave birth to a baby, you would lose one or two nerves in your brain. I don't know whether it is true or not but still I hate to be absent minded. Couldn't even remember the smallest thing that I have to do or where did I put something...

Sometimes it bothers me a lot for I couldn't remember important documents or important files that I have to submit to my Boss... or I couldn't remember where I put my handphone after using it. And the worst part of all, I couldn't recall my friends' names after being lost in touch for a long period of time. It is such a headache when I tried so hard just to remember their names because I can remember their faces well but not their names....

For now, I couldn't even remember my parents' birthdays... and I have to memorize my husband's phone number after being scolded by him for not remembering it in case something happens to me (or to my handphone.)

So, I asked around to help me to solve this matter. Some of them told me to repeat the names as I'm speaking to my friends (old or new friends). And some of them told me to eat nuts especially almonds. Dates and raisins can also help me in overcoming this problem.

I have tried all of their advice and it seemed to work - a little. I used to eat raisins when I was in secondary school - to help me memorize my notes for the exam papers. As I grew older, I have a lot of things to do and I skip eating it every morning. So, I guess, raisins do have something to do with my brain....

For students out there, try eating raisins, dates or almonds every morning before classes to get a healthy mind before you are getting older like me.....:)   They have helped me during my important years before I become who I am now. Hopefully they will help you later on...InsyaAllah....

2 comments:

midonz said...

a very useful advice ..

Nutritional Benefits of Almonds said...

That's true, actually all nuts are very good for our memory specially while studying. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...