PingJe

Friday, October 15, 2010

Waiting for the Weekends....

What is in your mind right now? Thinking about Saturday or Sunday? Or for those who love their jobs so much...they are already thinking about Monday. I'm sure most of us will be waiting for weekend to arrive. It is the only time to relax and have a pleasant day with family.

What will you guys usually do? Well...  I guess there are plenty of things to be done on weekend. For me, it's the time for me to do the ironing, cleaning the house and many more. But the best way to spend my weekend is to bring my twins to the park or shopping mall. Window shopping is a kind of treatment for me. And my twins are not a spender. They don't really like to buy toys because since they were young, I would say that I don't have enough money to buy those expensive toys. They would understand and they would only receive toys on certain events only. (What a relief!)

Watching movies is one way to spend your weekend. Either with your loved ones or even by yourself, it is a pleasant thing to do. My advice is that to watch a worth-watching movie. Get a review first and then watch that movie without getting any frustration later on. Comedy would be nice...remember, you are reducing your stress level - not the opposite way....

Cooking can be fun too. For my case, I like baking the most. I would bake cakes, breads, make some puddings and so many more. My twins love those food very much. Why don't you try to cook or to bake? It would be fun to do those activities with your kids. Children love to play around with flour and mixing things. (Except if you're a hot-tempered person...it is not a suggestion...if you know what I mean)

I have read somewhere...scrubbing floor or any items that can be scrubbed can help you to reduce stress level too. It's said that while you are scrubbing, you are not thinking anything except being focussed to the stain that should not be there on the first place. Well...it is not suggested if you're having back-ache or any other sickness that can lead you to collapse.

For a working woman like me (and there are so many of us out there), I love weekend so much. I hate going to crowded places because I will get tired easily. Working as a teacher is enough for me to face so many people in week days. I don't want to torture my mental health anymore. And to do that...I like watching Korean Dramas and Movies via online...especially romantic comedy...it helps to make me much more healthier....

Last but not least....having enough rest is essential for you to get stronger for the upcoming week. It might be a short rest, but your body, mind and soul need enough rest in a way to be healthier inside and out. Have a nice a weekend dear readers....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...