PingJe

Monday, October 18, 2010

MAGIKA


Last Friday my husband brought us to TGV Jaya Jusco (Bandar Tun Hussien Onn) to watch this interesting Malay Film known as Magika. Full with nice songs and scenes, I was mesmerized with the pictures and the flow of the film is better than any Malay movies that I have watched before.

I am not really interested in Malay movies because the quality of most of them are not really good. I don't know why they are not able to get my attention. But Magika was a different story. I was waiting for the film since it's started to being filmed.

Each song is suitable for each scene. I like the scene whereby Badang (Mawi) was having a fight with Nenek Kebayan (Ziana Zain). They were fighting while singing a song - just like watching a Broadway show. And the scene whereby The Dragon (M. Nasir) asked Badang, Ayu and Malik - where are they going to go? He only sang two lines but the lines were repeated with different tones until he changed himself into a fierce dragon.

For me, my money hasn't gone into the drain because the quality itself has made me stuck to the seat until the lights went off. For those who like musical, you should watch this film because you'll never regret watching it. But, for those who are not in favor of songs...you should not go because you'll tend to critize the film at the end of the show.

Give it a try....

1 comment:

midonz said...

10 bintang diberikan....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...