PingJe

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Dear Male Readers: A little help here....please...

I wonder...what should I get for his upcoming birthday? Buying gifts for your girlfriends or any other women are easy, but when it comes to choosing gifts for male friends or even your husband, it can be quite challenging. Maybe because there are limited things for them.

I've been thinking of wallet or maybe a belt...so cliche in the sense of taste. But I don't exactly know what to give. The same thing happens every single year and I have to rotate all my gifts so that they will not spoil the celebration. Although my husband doesn't mind me buying anything, but still, I have no idea this year.

He will turn 30 this year. He said he doesn't expect me to buy presents. In fact, he is a simple husband without any demands. Baking cake and cooking dinner will be the same things prepared by me - for every single years. Being friends since 13 years old (still being good friends now) and being married to him for 8 years now...still, I don't have a clue what to give him on his birthday.

Reminders: He doesn't like necktie. He hates pyjamas. I have to bring him together if to buy him a pair of shoes or snickers (won't be a surprise!). He has so many wallets. He has so many belts. He only wears cologne sometimes (he still has a bottle which is not fully used). He has so many pants and shirts. He has plenty of t-shirts.

So...what should I buy for him for his 30th birthday? Someone...male readers...please tell me. I have only one week left....

2 comments:

nora rashid said...

memang susah la kn nk cari present ko org lelaki nie kn?...aku pon xde idea la phie nk bgi...hik2...

maybe g holiday kot...x pon g candle light dinner...just both of u..ank2 mu mai aku jga..hehe

sophietarmizi said...

nora...thnx 4 the suggestion...tgh arrange holiday gak ni...candle light dinner sounds great...aku nak try la...suggest nice restaurant...aku bab2 ni lembab skit...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...