PingJe

Friday, September 24, 2010

TESLIANS....

I wish we all could be here
once again and together
we stroll and have a chat
all the way to class.

I wish we all could sit there
at our usual place
having breakfast while laughing
with each other and not to forget
those eyes who kept watching us- with jealousy...:)
For we all are The TESLIANS....

I wish we all could be together
in class listening to our beloved 'teachers'
or in our case are our lectures...still they did
taught us the best...

I wish we all could hold hands
once again and say it out loud that...
How I appreciate to have friends
like you guys...

Oh...I do miss that time...
being ourselves without giving
any thought of anyone else's thought
about us...

Wearing jeans...T-shirts...sandals...

or even clothes that no one dares to wear...
of course they came from another courses...
hehehe....

Friends come and go...
Friends like you guys...nowhere to find...
TESLIANS...like no other...:)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...