PingJe

Friday, September 3, 2010

The Sorcerer's Apprentice

I like Nicholas Cage because he will play his role like no other. He has his own charisma while acting and that makes me love him more. :)

Watching this movie is entertaining because I like the 'Merlin's story' the most. I used to read about Merlin and what happened during that period of time. Moreover, I like magical things although I know sometimes I have to make believe that those things are real...


If you're a fan of Nicholas Cage, you should watch the movie because the plot is okay and the music is awesome. There are few scenes that I think are amazing because they are being potrayed well. I don't know the exact words, but the story is interesting to watch with family.
The story is all about a sorcerer who's trying to find his apprentice for few hundred years to overcome an evil witch from the past. He has to find the one just based on a dragon ring passed by Merlin to him before he died.  Many incidents happen during his search for the correct person. And in the end...good will always overcome the evil....               

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...