PingJe

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Woochi a.k.a The Tao Fighter

I'm a big fan of Korean Movie and Korean Drama. But I will select only action, comedy and a little bit of romance kind of movies. I don't really like teardrops kind of movies. Well, I chose this movie to be watched with my hubby at home. DVD sometimes gives me the opportunity to rest and relax my mind while watching movies with my hubby.


This movie is all about Jeon Woo-chi, an undisciplined womanizing Taoist from the Joseon era, ends up in present day Korea causing mayhem with his knack for magic. The plot is well built and the story is interesting because I like magical things happened in this movie. It is fun to watch because the audience can't really expect what's going to happen next. That's the beauty of this story.




If you're a fan, maybe you should watch this movie and have fun watching all the magical scenes that seemed so realistic and beautiful. The actors are perfect and the storyline is suitable for you to release your stress after working hard everyday.

I would suggest you buy the original DVD because the sounds and the picture are awesome. Well, you don't want to help those pirates, do you?

Have fun!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...