PingJe

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Wanted

I'm not really a big fan of Angelina Jolie. Don't know why...but when my friend told me about few of her movies, I thought I'll try to watch it. No harm done. So... I watched WANTED.


The plot is okay although there are few 'holes' that I thought they would make the story much better. Adapted from a comic, so it is quite interesting for those who like adrenaline rush throughout the movie.  It doesn't really revolve around Angie (as Fox -- Wesley's mentor) that much for James McAvoy (as Wesley Gibson) is the centre of this movie, which I thought he was kind of good actor too.


The best thing that I like about this movie is the shooting scene. It was nothing like I've seen before. The bullets can be shot like a curve and it was interesting to watch sharp shooters playing with their guns and weapons. Action scenes from the beginning till the end of the movie. And I like the end despite Angie won't be there...

Although it was a 2008 movie, but still it can be fun to watch...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...