PingJe

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

LOL...

I gave an assignment to my students that day. They were supposed to go outside and describe their school's environment in an essay. Suddenly, one case occured outside of the school. One of my students ran towards me and said...

Student:    Teacher, there's a man being shot near our school.
Me:           Are you sure?
Student:    We heard a commotion and there are so many people outside. My friend told me that a man was  
                shot. He's dead now.
Me:          Are you pulling my leg?
Student:   Pulling your leg? Are you kidding me? I don't even touch your leg...
Me:         Erk...I meant to say...are you kidding me?
Student:  Oh...now I understand...hahahaha...


I love baking. I love giving my cupcakes to my students if they have done well in their exams. One day, as I distributed cupcakes to my students, I heard someone asked me...

Student:     Teacher, did you bake this?
Me:           Well, of course I did. Why did you ask?
Student:     I wonder... did you wash your hands?
Me:          (Angry) Are you mocking me? Washing hands are important.
Student:    Err...what is 'mocking', teacher?
Me:          What...ugh...find the meaning in your dictionary....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...