PingJe

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

CHILL OUT!!!

JOKE 1:
A young boy grumbles:
My father doesn’t hear, what my mother says.
And my mother hears, what my father doesn’t say.

JOKE 2:
Question: How will you assess a woman’s friendship and a man’s?
Answer: Well, men treat friendship like football and it gets around.
Women treat friendship like glass and it goes to pieces.

JOKE 3:
Question: What’s the difference between a mother’s love and a wife’s love?
Answer: It takes 20 years for the mother to make a man of her son.
His wife takes hardly 20 minutes to make a fool of him.

JOKE 4:
Question: How does marriage influence men and women?
Answer: Men lose their bachelor degree and women gain Master’s degree.

JOKE 5:
Brian: See, how ugly that woman is!
Sam: That’s my wife, man!
Brian: Oh, I’m sorry for my error.
Sam: No. The error was mine.

JOKE 6:
1st man: Who’s a successful man?
2nd man: One who makes more money than his wife can spend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...